Micro RNAs (miRNA) are a class of small ribonucleic acid (RNA) molecules (~22 nucleotides) that play an important role in regulating gene expression by either RNA cleavage, inhibition of protein translation or deadenylation. miRNAs have also been found to be excellent biomarkers for a number of biomedical disorders. The miRACLE Isolation Kit™ by Jinfiniti Biosciences provides an affordable, easy, and reliable way to isolate both miRNAs and total RNA from biological materials.
What sets the Jinfiniti Biosciences miRACLE Isolation Kits™ above the competition?
· Offers an efficient method to purify miRNA using our magnetic bead based technology.
· Less hazardous chemicals required.
· Simple, fast and efficient isolations. Our kit requires minimal hands on time (5 minutes).
· Provides high quality yield and purity of miRNA. No pre-amplification is required to detect miRNA.
· No vacuum manifolds or columns necessary.
· Cost effective
How can our high quality isolated miRNA be used?
Isolated microRNA samples are excellent templates for:
· miRNA microarray analysis
· Library construction
· Many other genomic applications
|Comparison of the time to isolate miRNA from serum. The left column is the total time for isolation. The right column is the amount of hands-on time required by each kit.
||miRNAs were isolated in triplicate from the same serum sample using three different kits. RT-PCR was performed to detect six different miRNAs. No pre-amplification of miRNA was performed on the isolates. Presented are the success rates to detect the six miRNAs from each kit.